This page is dedicated to the game Armagetron Advanced and serves as a repository of resources developed by player sinewav (me). ArmagetronAd is the uncontested leader of multi-player lightcycle racing games with many thousands of users worldwide during the height of its popularity (servers are still active daily more than 23 years after the game's release). Adventures of TRON is a brand of experimental servers, mods, tournament tools, art, music (below). My additional contributions are on the official Armagetron wiki.
Generate achievement badges for your tournament wins! Also, here are obsoleted designs for those who prefer them.
A proposed scheme for the 0.4 release, created before then remixed after my Argon mod.
Music inspired by and written for Armagetron. A re-edit of one track is featured in the promotional video above.
Historical archive. These tools were used between 2010 and 2016 before the tournament's restructuring.
ArmagetronAd's default textures steer clear of anything that could be considered a copyright violation. Over the years many mod makers have tried to recreate the arena walls but all have fallen a little short. One guy seemed to nail it, but never released the files. I gave it a shot and I think I did a great job. The image above shows the arena texture in action. People have asked for my source files, and below I've linked to an SVG of the wall texture. It's wide! Right-click the link below if you can't see it in your browser.
- Adventures of TRON >> Destroy The MCP <<
- Adventures of TRON >>> AI Challenge <<<
- Adventures of TRON >> AI Challenge II <<
- Adventures of TRON >>>> MAZE-A-TRON <<<<
- Adventures of TRON >> Advanced Racing <<
- Adventures of TRON >> Original Arcade <<
- Adventures of TRON >>> Flag Fortress <<<
- Adventures of TRON >>>> FlagFort II <<<<
- Adventures of TRON >> TRON Experience <<
- Adventures of TRON >> U N I V E R S E <<
- Adventures of TRON >> Maps Repository <<